Champions of Consistency
This group of pupils is responsible for helping to ensure that pupils and classes are consistently adhering to ‘Be W.E.L.L.’ (our expectations in the school’s ‘Code of Conduct’). On a weekly basis, they check different areas in school, grade and report back to pupils and staff about how well they are doing, e.g. tidiness, behaviour, uniform, manners, P.E. kits.
Role Description - Responsibilities of a Champion of Consistency
- Be an excellent role model to other pupils
- Weekly: check and tidy PE storage
- Weekly: class visits to check and grade uniform and PE kit
- Weekly: present 100% class attendance certificates
- Weekly: attend meeting
- Termly: organise rewards for classes
- Termly: sort lost property.
Meet our Champions of Consistency
Please note: These positions have yet to be filled (to be updated in the autumn term).